Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31, 1961 in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children of Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. She has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two younger brothers, Barry and Andrew. Her mother hails from Ireland. [ Mikhail Baryshnikov, who was the artistic director at the time, told herthat "You're an amazing dancer, but you're too stocky." In her words, that was "my epiphany when I decided to quit dancing and not to be a ballet dancer. It was a truly memorable moment. If it wasn't for that, I'd have been smashing my head into a wall for another 10and a half years. "The actress turned her focus on acting.Moving to New York at age 20, she performed in a variety of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue who would later be her co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982, playing Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3D, her feature film debut in 1983. I claimed I knew how water ski. But I didn't. Then I was given, say five days of learning really, really complicated water-skiing techniques, as I was expected to participate in the Sea World water-skiing show. I don't even know what swimming is!" The singer followed this up with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (1984) and The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful Pics Of Alexandra Breckenridge and Alexandra Holden Feet And Legs

Kaitlyn Anne Vincie